Friday, January 25, 2008

Zoolatry's Zoey, On The Red Carpet

Good evening, Joan... yes, I am gowned tonight by Maggy-Mino of Milan, with jeweled touches from her amazing staff of artisans. My short gown just brushes the bosom and falls to above the knee in an extraordinary floof of red velvet and tulle, studded with diamonds. The jeweled bow at the waistline is 14-karat gold with one-hundred karat diamond studs... and it was duplicated as my hair ornament. Win an oscar? Well Joan, as you know there are many excellent performances this year, and with all respect and honor to my feline friends, I simply say, may the best cat win!

9 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

What an outfit! This is so beautiful - I am not sure if any cat can come up with something more glamorous!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Zoey, you look beautiful and feisty!

Little Productions said...

OOOOHLALA Zoey!

Sassy Kat said...

Fantastic, what a beautiful outfit. Lookin good!

Charlotte Wills said...

Your jewels are sooooo delicate and beautiful. Great place to show them off.

Charlotte x

Anonymous said...

Oh my... Zoey... You are soooo beautiful!! A long haired cat in red!

Anonymous said...

Zoey you look so beautiful and I love your Jewelry.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

That is a wonderful outift. We just LOVE the color red on you.

Best of luck in the contest!
Love,
Opus and Roscoe

ZOOLATRY said...

To all my friends and everyone attending tonight... and to the whole wide world who is watching... thank you one and all. It was a honor just to be nominated... thank you so much everyone. Zoey