Saturday, January 26, 2008

Zoolatry's Maggy, On The Red Carpet

Good evening. Here I am, dramatically positioned behind the velvet rope, just awaiting my turn on the red carpet and a few words with Joan. Tonight I have been nominated in the Hair and Makeup Cat-egory and as such have chosen to appear tonight "au naturel" and only to display my truly majestic mane. I'd like to thank Victorino of Rodeo Drive who is my personal stylist and worked wonders with the brushed gold and burnt orange highlights and lowlights.

Maggy, from Zoolatry


11 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

OMG - look at that hair!!! Fabulous, very fabulous!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Wow, look at the hair!!!!!!!!

Little Productions said...

Maggie I love the classic short cut. Mia Farrow's has always been my idea hairstyle.

Sassy Kat said...

Love the hair, I think maybe you might be setting a new trend.

Charlotte Wills said...

Maggy - you have a magnificent main! I don't think mine could every be so trendy!

Charlotte x

Little Productions said...

Maggy
I love youw Haiw..May I use you as a wefewwal when going to the salon?
smoochie kisses,Asta

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh Maggy you know what you want! I love kitties like that. And I LOVE your red hair!!

I think the human Oscars will be canceled it see they this!

Anonymous said...

Maggy love your hair and your gorgeous blue eyes.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

GREAT HAIR! Now everyone is going to rush out to their hair stylist asking for "The Maggy". You look smashing dear!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

ZOOLATRY said...

I am taking a bow and thanking all my friends who made such complimentary comments and helped me to get where I am today...
Thank you one and all! Maggy