Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Opus & Roscoe, Males, Image Edited

Not eligible for voting!
Cat Naps in Italy

Red Carpet Cats


The press: Opus and Roscoe! Over here! Just a few quick questions before you duck inside! Where on earth did you get those crazy outfits and who dressed you boys tonight?

Opus: Well, I felt bad for yelling at Roscoe when he bought us brightly colored tuxedos to wear at the CCSI cast party. So to make it up him, I let him pick out our red carpet outfits for tonight. I have to say, I was a little worried when he came home with these but once I got it on, I kind of liked it. What do you think? A little too much?

Roscoe: Oh Opus, thank you so much for letting me dress us for the Red Carpet Contest! I think we look just smashing (if I may say so myself). And honesty, is there really such a thing as TOO much? I don't think so! By the way, we are wearing Gianfranco Bell'gatto, a famous Italian designer from the Fashion House of Lattecaldo.

9 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Holy Sh#$ !!!! Sorry.....
Oh my gosh, guys....
AND sunglasses....
These are the most fabulous outfits I have seen in a loooooong time... OMG!
I will have to check that designer out, pronto!!!
Gorgeous.
Karl

Anonymous said...

OH MY...!!

Too much...? Noooo, not at all... :-D

Ah, no, now serious guys..., you two are looking FANTASTIC, AMAZING!!!

~Ruis

Sassy Kat said...

Ya two look magnificant. Wow what can I say. Ya both look better than I do.

Asta said...

Opus and Roscoe
Not too much at all!!!
Italians have such flaiw don't you think???

I think you two look fabulous!
smoochie kisses,Asta

Cat Naps in Italy said...

(Blushing)... Thanks guys. Opus was a bit worried but now I think he is really happy to have such a glamorous
outfit. I think we would make Liberace proud.

Love,
Roscoe (and Opus)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I am speechless!!!!!!!! (That's a wonder in itself because I always have something to say!) What fantastic outfit! Liberace is NOTHING compared to the two of you.

Anonymous said...

You two look fabulous and I love the shades...Hugs Ariel

ZOOLATRY said...

Very fashion forward... you'll stand out on the catwalk.

The Crew said...

Gosh, I feel like I'm in Vegas!!