Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lilly Lu female best real outfit

this is my dress beforem I blinged it Up it boootfal a real roayl dress i been lookinb for just the right reson to were it again After I used Bling greee to add my teara reaal fitting of Queen Lilly Lu
red carpet Lilly Lu
Add Glitter to Pictures



I been looking for a place to were my black satten dress with pink bow please not the teria for the added effect can you say Mewo It what all the well dressed cats in real fashion should be wereing

My blog

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very elegant!! I love the stylish black!

Sassy Kat said...

Love the glitter! Makes ya look so extra beautiful.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Very elegant and just the right colours to show off your fur!

Anonymous said...

Lilly Lu you look very beautiful :)

The Cat Realm said...

You found the right place to wear this stunningly beautiful outfit!!!
Elegant and stylish and awesome!!!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh lilly lu, yoo are dazzling!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Need special hybrid catagory for you. I really love the picture with all the blingy added.